Da Silva Catering is Open for Business
For 37 years Da Silva Catering has proudly served the Brampton, Mississauga and surrounding communities. Today, much like yourselves we find ourselves in very difficult and trying circumstances, but remain hopeful that this situation will be resolved sooner than later.
In the meantime, we are continuing to operate while taking all precautions mandated by local, regional and federal authorities.
With that in mind and until further notice we are serving ONLY those businesses and organizations deemed essential. Private and social functions (ie. birthdays, anniversaries, celebration of life, etc) cannot be accommodated currently in respect of the order to social distance.
If you are a member of an organization/business deemed essential please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate your catering requests. Even going so far as to individually wrap meals, sandwiches, wraps, salads, sweets, etc…meal deliveries will be made with limited to no contact.
On behalf of Da Silva Catering thank you for your past support and we look forward to serving you again in the near future, meanwhile stay well.
Contact us directly:
Even a brief review of Da Silva Catering’s new menu reveals startling changes. Each dish, particularly the entrees, is richly described using vivid imagery; in addition:
- Food preparation practices such as sauteéing, braising, roasting, searing, etc. are specified
- Different types of marinade described
- Actual herbs and spices mentioned, then complemented by
- A delicious array of verbs and engaging visuals that engulf your imagination while entrancing your palate
Of particular note are the presentations in the International Fare menu where entire meals of different nations are described in tantalizing detail.
For example, Teriyaki Chicken Temptation was formerly described as:
“Grilled teriyaki chicken breast, soy sesame noodles and Asian mixed vegetables.”
Continue reading New Menu Descriptions: To Read is to Crave →
For 19 years, DaSilva Catering has won the recognition of the Brampton community for its outstanding service.
Da Silva Catering has earned top honours from the city’s two (2) largest newspapers, namely the:
- Brampton Business Times Platinum Award for catering excellence – 2016
- Brampton Guardian’s Readers’ Choice Award for “Best Caterer” – 2015
Continue reading Da Silva Catering Continues its Award Winning Tradition →
Da Silva Catering has been voted the #1 Caterer in Brampton’s Readers Choice Awards for 19 years!
The following are some additional recent awards from the readers of :
- 2012 Gold Award Recipient “Catering” – Brampton Business Times
- 2012 Platinum Award Recipient “Catering” – Brampton Guardian
- 2011 Best Chef Award Recipient – Brampton Guardian
- 2011 Platinum Award Recipient “Catering” – Brampton Business Times
- 2011 Best “Catering” – Brampton Guardian
Community Service Recognition Awards:
- 2010/2011/2012 David Bloom Memorial Spring Sprint
- Sept 2011 Walls of Hope
- 2010 City of Brampton United Way Campaign
- 2010 SNAPSO